Thursday, April 9, 2009

Day FIve College Tour


Well...we have finished our College Tour! Today we saw University of North Florida and David loved. We all loved it. It is not a large college yet not so small (it has 14,000 students)...no football team. It sits outside of Jacksonville about 10 miles to the OCean, yet it does not feel like a beach college...more like a college in the north or in the middle of the state.

So...now this summer, David will take another ACT test and hopefully have higher scores then before, work on his resume and essays for colleges. He plans on applying to 4 colleges: UNF (his fist choice), New College (2nd choice), USF (3rd choice), and 4th choice UCF.

TOmorrow Niel plans on working in the yard...I will break down and work on AP stuff and update my new school lap top. Right before spring break (2 hours before), our computer tech guy came and replaced my old lap top with a newer one...so now I have to play with and get things accomplished on it. That is my plan for tomorrow.

On Saturday, the youth is having a yard sale, so as a parent of the youth, I will be busy working it. If you want any junk, come to the yard sale (US 1 and Michagan Street)....Niel is excited about getting some of the junk out of the garage here.

I also want to wish everyone a HAPPY EASTER...I serve a risen Savior!

No comments: