Saturday, June 27, 2009

The New Pet in the House



The new addition to our family is Stormy the Cat. She is a total princess and has taken over the house.As you can see, she loves to play in boxes...so in our room we have two boxes that she totally plays with. She thinks Chewy is a weird looking cat and tries to play with him (sometimes he seems to like the attention). Cody acknowledges her but that is about it. But down deep I think he is glad she is here...a few times I have found them cuddled next to each other sleeping.

I am doing better since my knee surgery. I am up and walking and have stopped the heavy pain meds...personally, they were horrible and made the room spin. I want be running anywhere soon but even with two good knees I would not be running anywhere in this Florida heat. Therapy is going good but I am looking forward to get the okay to do therapy in the pool. I go to the doctor on Monday...so hopefully I will get that okay to drive again and permission to get in the pool. Since the surgery was on my right knee, no driving until the doctor clears me. So Niel has been my nurse and driving me around. Yesterday after therapy, he took me to the movies and dinner. The movie was great, we saw Proposal and I recommend everyone to see it. A really cute movie. Even Niel enjoyed it..it has a lot of funny spots in it. We ended the evening with dinner at LongHorn. It was nice. I will say I was tired, but it was a good tired.

Boys are doing good. Brian is looking for work again and is thinking about going to the police academy. Something to pray about. David is at Wet N Wild today with friends from school and Mark is working.

No comments: