Saturday, August 16, 2008

First Week Back to work

Okay...I will admit, I am one tired person. Going back to work has been great but it has really worn me out. It has been hard getting back into the swing of things. Today my plan is to work on some government power points for my classes. Trying to get things accomplished before the first day of school. I will say I am ready, the room looks nice, lessons are done for the first two weeks, but I do like to stay ahead....it is always nice to be one or two steps ahead of a teenager...I deal with 100 aday, so I like to be way ahead!!!! Here are some pictures of my classroom:





So, the room is done...just missing the students but come Monday they will all be there. Today we played parents and went to MICS to get David's schedule and meet his parents. David is taking the following classes:
Math Analysis
English III
Life Quest
American Government Honors
Vocal Ensemble Honors
Physical Science
Weight Training

Mark and Chen are working on their college classes...time is crunching down. Niel is outside working on the yard. I am working on my government....okay, I am blogging but I am getting ready to work on my government. Well, Niel is back in so I guess I better get to my "real" work.

1 comment:

cwinwc said...

Lots of activity for you guys. I'm going to miss Mark, Janel, and Chen.