Thursday, August 21, 2008

Tropical Fay still here!

Well, when we woke up this morning to get Mark ready for his trip to Oklahoma, we noticed that part of our yard was under water.


Our neighbors yard is a much larger lake today than it was yesterday evening:


Here is the part of the backyard that has the firepit in it:


The sad part, the rain keeps coming. Per the weatherman, the storm in stalled. On a good note on that....Mark, Janel, Diane, & Chuck headed out to Oklahoma this morning around 8:30. With the storm hanging over us, this gives them a chance to get ahead of the storm. We think it would take them about 2 hours and then they would be out of the worse of the storm. So please pray for their safety as they travel to Oklahoma.

Niel is off again today but keeping himself busy with jobs around the house. David is still sleeping...and me...well, I should be working on my class but I am blogging instead. I am tired, I did not sleep well last night, hearing the rain and knowing Mark was leaving today...so I am dragging.

No comments: